The crunchy outside and chewy inside of a Tollhouse chocolate chip, but all the flavor of your favorite Fall beverage! These cookies bake up easy and fast, and will be a huge hit with all of your white lady friends. ❤
You’ll need the following:
- 2 1/2 C all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground clove
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 heaping Tbsp instant decaf coffee crystals
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter (1 C) at room temp
- 3/4 C brown sugar
- 3/4 C granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C white chocolate chips, chopped if you’d like them spread out a little more evenly
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, salt, and ground spices together in a bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the instant coffee and vanilla extract and whisk until the crystals are completely dissolved. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars together for about two minutes with a hand mixer (or stand mixer with a paddle attachment). Add the coffee vanilla mixture, then the eggs, one at a time, until totally combined. Add the flour in a little at a time. Stop at least once to scrape the edges. Finally, add the white chocolate chips and mix in by hand.
- Use a cookie scoop or two spoons to drop plops onto a cookie sheet lined with either silicone baking sheet or parchment paper. You’ll want no more than 10 on each sheet and you’ll get about 36 to 40 total. The plops will flatten out in the oven, so don’t worry about squishing them into shape first.
- Place two cookie sheets into the preheated oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Watch them carefully after 10 minutes – you’ll want the edges very slightly browner and the tops NOT as shiny as they were before. After getting the first batch out, reset the oven and let it come back up to temp before putting the second batch in. Try to have equal amounts of cookies on each sheet to help with even baking.
- Let the cookies cool on the sheet for about 5 minutes, then transfer to paper towels on top of wire racks to cool the rest of the way. But also eat at least one cookie while it’s still warm.
Store at room temp for three days or in the fridge if it’s going to be more than that. It probably won’t, though, because these dudes are delicious.